Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Posting FSU

Yesterday, I spent over 3 hours going from here to there to here again posting flyers for Vows Tuxedo. I remember there being bulletin boards every couple of feet when I was a student there and yet almost every place I turned yesterday, the boards had been covered with glass. I did, however, find some boards still left standing near Woodward. And though most places could not post or keep flyers in their store, I did find several places that would.
These flyers advertise Vows Tuxedo's '09 Student Discount. We have over 100 different tuxedo styles to choose from starting at $69.99 - that's the price for a full tuxedo including shoes. For 25 or more guys all booking for the same party, we are giving a discount of 15% or more.
We are even offering special services for Greek houses that choose to book with us. We offer to uproot the store and bring Vows Tuxedo to the Greek house for measurements and tuxedo choices. Members won't even need to leave campus to register a tuxedo. Saves you on gas and time!

No comments:

Post a Comment