Saturday, August 29, 2009

1st Wedding Salvage Sale
















I never can seem to remember to take pictures at the beginning! So, about halfway through our morning, I pulled out my camera and took some shots. We had quite a few things purchased by then.....
We had a wonderful sale today at the Vows Tuxedo and Hayley Lauren Couture salon. Opening at 7 this morning, we had gently used wedding items for sale. One lucky bride came in looking for odds and ends and left with a wedding gown!
We also had some vendors displaying their service here as well. Danielle Ardister was showing of her amazing artistry in makeup as well as her custom giftbaskets. One of our shopping brides had an elegant makeover to start her day!

Top Hat Limo came out too. They brought what they referred to as the small car....... I thought it was huge. It makes me wonder if that is small, how big do they get? The owner, Hal, is even picking up a new addition to the fleet this weekend. This new one will be able to fit 14 passengers.

Notable Strings began our morning with some violin solos on the sidewalk.

We had breakfast laid out for all of our early rising customers! I think I bought to many..... So, I'll be on a sugar high for the rest of the weekend!

A special, wonderful, huge "THANKS" to Crystal Green, who co-hosted the event. I couldn't have done it without you!

Because this is a bi-monthly event. We have already begun to plan and look forward to October's Sale. I'll post more information as the time nears! And if you would like to be on the mailing list for future salvage sales, just drop me an email......

Hayley Mann
Hayley Lauren Couture LLC
Vows Tuxedo
(850)668-0259
3852 Killearn Center Blvd
Tallahassee, FL 32309




No comments:

Post a Comment