Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 16


I went to the new place today,took measurements, and looked things over. The downstairs still needs a wall to come down and men's fitting rooms constructed. The upstairs needs some sprucing up but nothing major.

This is going to be the new gown studio where my lady clients will come to discuss their gowns and have them made. The windows overlook the front street and of course will have covering. The room is so pretty even without the furniture, I can't wait to get into it and set up.

I'm starting to get my supplies ordered and together. My major goals for the end of the week is to order business cards and tuxedo bags, purchase a bulk of the furniture items still left for downstairs, have the sign for the front of the store contracted, and begin working with a station for radio ads. Any ideas of who?

16 days to go........

Hayley
Hayley Lauren Couture
Custom Bridal Design and Eveningwear
Vows Tuxedo
(850)566-4491
hlcouture@embarqmail.com
www.hayleylaurencouture.net
Tallahassee, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment