Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 14




It's day 14, but I have less then two weeks to go. Yes, my math seems to be a little off.... Ok. Day 13th..... I just lost a day and accomplished nothing, that's a little depressing.
Today, I ordered the new business cards. I have been running low on my originals but was holding out for the new information and business changes. I received a discount on them after googling discount codes and trying several. It was enough for free shipping so I'm happy.

The new cards will look similar to my older version from when it was just Hayley Lauren Couture. I am blessed to have had a wonderful wedding photographer for my own wedding last year. Linda from Long's Photography (http://www.longsphotography.com/) designed my business cards using one of her shots of my dress. I have taken a similar shot of one of the groomsmen's tuxedos for the back side of the card.
Note my new business phone number...... When I set up a business account, the phone company let me choose my number. It picked one that was easy to remember..... That's the number I had when I was six.
I purchased a new vowstuxedo.net website but haven't created anything for it yet. Add that to my list of things to do.........

Most of the smaller office items have been purchased and I set out to find some of the bigger items this weekend.
There is still so much to do this next week along with working with my current brides and finishing up my last week at Pyramid Studios. After 8 months of searching for the funding, it's hard to believe that it's finally time for the finishing touches!
Hayley
Hayley Lauren Couture LLC
Vows Tuxedo
(850)668-0259
Tallahassee, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment